POST-UTME SCREENING OF CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO AKPERAN ORSHI POLYTECHNIC YANDEV FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Akperan Orshi Polytechnic, Yandev invites applications from JAMB UTME candidates for Post-UTME Screening Exercise into the Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to be guided by the following:
I. ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
- a. Candidates who took the Polytechnic as their first choice and scored 120 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME Examinations
- b. Interested candidates who scored 120 and above in 2020 JAMB UTME but did not choose Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture Yandev as their first choice must do the change of institution/course to Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev as FIRST CHOICE via JAMB website (www.jamb.org.ng), and choose any of the programmes listed under these schools.
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL MANAGEMENT & VOCATIONAL STUDIES
i. National Diploma in Home and Rural Economics
2. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
i. National Diploma in Agricultural Engineering Technology
ii. National Diploma in Agricultural Technology
3. SCHOOL OF ANIMAL TECHNOLOGY
i. National Diploma in Animal Health and Production
4. SCHOOL OF FORESTRY & FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
i. National Diploma in Fisheries Technology
ii. National Diploma in Forestry Technology
II. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Verve enabled or Master card for the application form. Candidates are to visit www.aocay.edu.ng or http://post-utme.aocay.edu.ng/ for detailed instructions for the online application.
III. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- a. Passport-size photograph
- b. Copy of 2020 JAMB UTME result printout
- c. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Ordinary Level result
- d. Copy of LGA Indigene Letter (State of Origin)
- e. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
IV. SPECIAL INSTRUCTION
1. Use of digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: AOPOLY will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
V. COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE APPLICATION
VII. DATE OF POST-UTME EXERCISE
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise is scheduled to hold on 15th to 13th June, 2021
Call us for support: 07031245771, 08071119766 or Logon to www.aocay.edu.ng for more information.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
SENDE FRANCISCA N. MCAI, WASCA